Beverley Mistletoe Fair
It’s getting around to that time of year again…
Does this sound like you?
You wear yourself out trudging from shop to shop looking at the same stuff.
Or you shop with robotic online retailers and play the ‘will it or won’t it arrive in time’ game?
Or maybe you dash out to buy expensive random gifts at the last minute because you just can’t face it?
Christmas shopping should be a pleasure, not a chore and this year you can do it differently!
Do yourself a favour and put some Christmas spirit back your Christmas shopping with a visit to the Beverley Mistletoe Fair
The first Mistletoe Fairs were such a success that we’re doing them again, and this year the Mistletoe Fair’s coming to Beverley!
Beverley Mistletoe Fair at Beverley Racecourse 9th – 11th November. Open 10 am until 5 pm each day.
Set in the rooms with views of the Westwood dozens of friendly craft makers will be selling unique, creative and entirely original products to light up your Christmas.
- Huge range of gifts, decorations, food-treats and more, all under one roof.
- Find something for that ‘difficult to shop for’ person
- Many items are hand-crafted and unique, all are chosen with care.
- Prices to suit every pocket
- Choice, originality, and quality
Make the day a great start to your Christmas preparations – bring the whole family
- Beautiful location
- Everything under one roof
- Vintage Tearoom serving drinks, cakes and treats
- Entertainment for the children
- Free parking
- Free shuttle bus service from/to Beverley town centre and Flemingate multi-story car park (also handy for the train station).
- Admission free for children (under 16). Adults £3
Children can ring Santa direct and talk to him on his very own hotline. The phone is a payphone and each call costs just £1. Parents can join in by using the phone’s loud speaker option.
If you prefer to send your list in by post, we will have an official post box with just one very important address – Santa’s grotto in Lapland! Every letter sent to Santa using our official form will receive a personalised reply.
To receive a reply from Santa, you must use our official form for your letter. Please click on the button below and add your name and email to receive your form:
We’ve had problems with our original walk through Snow Globe, but have replaced it with a new one that you can go inside and take photos for free.